Dry red wine from a highly regarded premier cru site within the Santenay appellation.
A medium to full-bodied wine with an expansive texture and fine ripe tannins. Aromas of dark fruit are complimented by notes of earth, tobacco and coffee.
A versatile red wine ideally suited to all roast meats, hearty winter stews, and aged cheeses.
Points of distinction:
- Rich, full and opulent red Burgundy offering vivid dark fruit & spice
- Original Prieur-Brunet label pays hommage to Maladiere ownership history
- La Maladiere is one of the prime premier cru sites in Santenay, and key for Jadot
- La Maladiere is a substantial site and allows for potential market expansion
- Prieur-Brunet signifies historic families of Meursault (Prieur) and Santenay (Brunet)
There are no reviews yet.