A full-bodied dry white wine from a tiny walled vineyard in a perfect location, with complexity conferred by very old vines.
Bright floral notes and candied citus highlight the complex aromatic profile. The concentration of the site and old vines is evident in the tightly wound classic flavors
Matches well with all seafood and white meats, with complex sauces, or with fine ripe cheeses and toasted nuts.
Points of Distinction:
- This is a small walled belonging to the historic Magenta family
- Located mid-slope in a line of famous premier crus
- These vines are quite old and produce small amounts of highly concentrated grapes
- Capable of aging for decades to good effect
- The unique label represents the long partnership between Jadot and the Magenta family