Louis Jadot la Trilogie du Patrimoine 2019
- Louis Jadot Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2019 (white)
- Louis Jadot Corton-Pougets Grand Cru 2019 (red)
- Louis Jadot Clos des Ursules Premier Cru Monopole 2019 (red)
3 Magnums (1,500ml each)
- Louis Jadot Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2019: This Grand Cru is shared by the two villages of Aloxe-Corton and Pernand-Vergelesses in the north of the Côte de Beaune. Jadot’s vineyard area has been in the family since the 19th century and faces south. This Chardonnay wine is fermented and matured in oak barrels for a total of 18 months. This powerful and mineral wine has intense fruit, flower, pepper and cinnamon aromas and flavors. It is essential to age this wine in the bottle: 10 to 20 years will bring out the best in its development.
- Louis Jadot Corton-Pougets Grand Cru 2019: In the commune of Aloxe-Corton, in the northern end of the Côte de Beaune, more than half of the vineyard area is Grand Cru vineyards. The Grand Cru vineyard of Les Pougets is adjacent to Le Charlemagne on the mid- and upper slope on varied soils of chalk and iron-rich marl. The Pinot Noir grapes are fermented in vats for up to 4 weeks, and then the wine is matured for 18 to 20 months in oak barrels. This powerfully structured, rich-fruited wine offers deep, layered berry and oak aromas and flavors, and a persistent finish. It should be held for 5 years in bottle before being opened, and will develop for 15 to 20 years in the cellar.
- Louis Jadot Clos des Ursules Premier Cru Monopole 2019: The Beaune vineyards are the most extensive of the Côte de Beaune, with a high number of Premiers Crus (36) due to the ideal incline of the majority of these vineyards. Clos des Ursules is a walled portion (or clos) of the Premier Cru Vignes Franches vineyard and has been owned by the Jadot family since 1826. The Pinot Noir grapes are destemmed and fermented in open tanks for up to one month, then matured in oak barrels for 15 to 18 months before blending. A full, firm, rich wine, Clos des Ursules has aromas of earth and red fruit and perfectly balances elegance and power. It will develop in the bottle for 10 to 15 years.