This 125-acre Grand Cru vineyard faces east on a range of soils, from chalky and stony clay on the higher parts of the slope to moist, rich, compact soils on the lower slope. Jadot owns just over 5 acres of the Clos. The Pinot Noir grapes are fermented for up to 4 weeks in tanks, and then the wine is matured in oak barrels for 18 months.
This legendary wine has great power, depth and a fragrant, floral bouquet.
Serve with roasted or sauced red meat, pheasant, venison or other large game and medium-strength cheeses such as Camembert.
Points of Distinction:
- Superb value proposition for red Burgundy
- Extended sourcing opportunities assure continuous quality from vintage to vintage
- Highly versatile red wine ideal in wide range of serving situations
- Steady supply assures market continuity
- Village-level wines overdelivered in 2019
There are no reviews yet.